Did you know that pens are still the number one promotional item on the market? In fact, 79% of people in the United States use promotional pens they received from a business, and the cost per impression on promotional pens is hundredths of a penny ($0.000436, to be exact). People love pens. They love them so much, that 73% of people carry a pen with them at all times.
While we are on the topic of stats, check out these other COOL pen facts:
Brand+Aid’s COOL Pen Facts!
- Nearly 92 percent of car-owners keep one or two pens in the car.
- More than 82 percent of those surveyed who carry a handbag or purse indicated they had access to at least one pen in their purse/handbag.
- 83 percent of respondents are most likely to keep a promotional pen if it is a ballpoint pen. Quality over quantity people!
- 50 percent of people surveyed like free promotional pens and always pick up a promotional pen being given away.
- More than half of the recipients believe that a pen is indeed a useful promotional product.
It’s time to banish the notion that pens are a ‘boring’ promo item. When done correctly, branded promotional pens can be one of the most effective marketing tools you’ll ever use. To help you create the best pens for your brand, we’ve curated the best pens on the market.
Check out our top pen selections below. Then give us a call to get a free virtual mockup of with your company’s name on it – (323) 800-2241, email@example.com.
The Brand+Aid team
Ready to create your own branded merchandise? Contact the Brand+Aid team for a free virtual mockup with your company’s name on it: firstname.lastname@example.org, (323) 800-2241.
Facts and figures were found via PPAI (Promotional Products Advertising Industry).