Attention Admissions Departments! It’s school time! It’s the end of summer and soon students will be flocking to your campuses to get settled in for the year ahead. Which means it is the perfect time to get incoming freshmen encompassed in your school-culture with some great campus-ready swag. We are here with some great promotional ideas for college students that will have them ready for some amazing years on campus.
How can great promotional ideas for college students help get new incoming freshman ingrained in your school-culture? Let’s start by going back to your first week on campus. You probably felt pretty lost, and therefore weren’t sure what to expect. You may have gotten some pamphlets or brochures with useful information, but wouldn’t some great promo merch with the same info have been better? Well, we have put together the perfect ideas for your campus, so sit back and relax.
Out of the Box Promotional Ideas for College Students
If you’re ready to break from the norm of slapping your logo on merchandise and want to try something new, check out these great ideas that we have come up with for you.
- Campus Map: Help students get around by putting your campus map on something they’ll take with them from class to class – a water bottle or a fully custom tote bag!
- List of Key Campus Events: List of key events on the front of a notebook or a microfiber cloth
- Sporting Events Schedules: Add schedule dates to the back of a t-shirt
- Groups & Clubs: Groups and clubs are ways to connect students with like-minded students. Put club names on a 3’x2’ flag that can hang from the back of their dorm room door.
- Majors Offered: Most students wonder what majors their school offers. Make it easy for them by putting all the majors in a collage that can go on all sorts of products – from T-shirts to drawstring backpacks, to notebook sleeves and more!
- Fun University Facts & Accomplishments: What is your university the best at? What is your school known for? List these facts on notebooks, pillowcases, decks of cards, mugs, towels, and more.
- Hashtags: What is your university’s hashtag? Watch your marketing efforts soar by putting your hashtag on everything from luggage tags to backpacks, power banks, socks, rally towels, koozies, and more!
- Best Places to Eat Near Campus: Let students know where they can head to for food and fun off campus. They’ll be so happy you did. Magnets are canvases for information that you want students to stay in-the-know of.
Promotional Swag for College Students
Every great idea needs to be accompanied by some great swag. Students love cool and useful swag. Cheap pens will just be thrown away or misplaced. Make the most of your marketing dollar by giving them merchandise they will cherish. A great product with a great idea will be sure to set you apart. Now take that great idea and apply it to some great swag that your incoming students will love.
- Backpack/Messenger Bag
- Laptop/Tablet Case
- Notebooks with custom inserts
- Pencils, Pens, Markers, and Highlighters
- USB Flash Drives
- Cell Phone Case/Wallet/Stand
- Power Bank
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Accessory Organizer
- Water Bottle
College Students are Lifetime Brand Ambassadors
Whether you are giving out products around campus, at career fairs, or sending incoming freshmen welcome gifts, these gift ideas will have them ready to rep your university for a long time.
As you can see, the possible promotional ideas for college students are endless. Give them something that will last and that they will want to use. Your students are your brand ambassadors for life.
Click Here to sign up for our “First Aid Kit” and get the latest and greatest from Brand Aid.