Summer is just around the corner and that means It’s time to focus on summer marketing and event gear, including custom signage and branded display items. The Brand+Aid team has created some epic branded tents and flags over the years, including custom tents for all of the Cricket Wireless stores across the country and this rad sublimated watermelon tent.
We think branded tents and flags are two of the most important types of event gear. Why? Because tents and flags are often the first things consumers see and interact with at an event. It’s your first impression to wow them with your brand. You either build vital brand recognition and consumer loyalty when consumers spot your booth and say, “hey! I know that brand” or… you don’t.
In fact, failing to have branded tents and signage (or having crappy, outdated ones) can cost your company thousands in lost revenue. To help make sure that doesn’t happen, Brand+Aid team to the rescue!
We’re continuing our Brand+Aid’s Top Pick series featuring the best of the best promo products by category. We’ve designed this series to give you a highly curated selection of the coolest and best promotional products within each category on the market. Today, our focus is on: tents and flags!
Types of Tents
- Pop-up Canopy and Marquee Tents: Canopy and Marquee tents are the standard event tent that comes to mind when you think of promotional events. They include a metal four-post frame and attached canopy. Decoration methods can include anything from a 1-color logo placement to full-color sublimation.
- Inflatable tents: Inflatable tents come in various shapes and sizes. They are fully customizable; meaning everything from the color of the panels to the decoration on each panel can be personalized. Their unique shape and designs make these tents stand out from traditional event tents.
- Star Canopy Tents: These type of tents have similar height and exposure of traditional pop-up tents but differ in the shape. Star canopy tents bring the tent canopy edges to the ground to create a star shape. These tents are easy to set up and take down, lightweight, and great for attracting attention to events.
Types of Flags
- Banner Flags: Banner flags are your traditional rectangular typed, double-sided promotional flag. Banner flags can be designed to hang vertically or horizontally depending on preference. These flags can be finished in several different ways including: hemmed on all sides with grommets (metal-enforced holes), closed top pole sleeve or pole pockets.
- Teardrop Flags: Teardrop flags have the unique teardrop shape Teardrop flags are shaped in their namesake shape with a round circular top that narrows into a pointed bottom. These flags are designed to easily catch the wind to create movement and draw attention to customers. Standard finishing is the closed top pole sleeve.
- Blade or Wave Flags: Blade flags have a slightly different shape than teardrop flags. They’re taller and have a wave-like shape to them. Like the teardrop flag, these flags are designed for optimal movement to attract customer attention. Standard finishing is the closed top pole sleeve.
Ready to start your new project?
Let’s start your project! We love helping brands create the coolest and most innovative event merchandise, like tents and flags, on the market. We focus on finding the bestquality products in your price range, offer creative branding capabilities, and handle everything from ideation to delivery. With Brand+Aid you know you’re always using the best of the best premiums for your brand. Contact the Brand+Aid team to schedule a free consultation. Give us a ring at 323-800-2241 or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Brand+Aid is a promotional marketing agency based in Salt Lake City, Utah and Los Angeles, California. We turn ideas into tangible, fun experiences through experiential advertising. Have an idea you’d like to make happen? Contact our rescue team for a free consultation today at 323-800-2241 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, check out our website: www.brandaiding.com.